A festive update from the Indigo team
It’s that time of year again when we start getting ready for Christmas and welcoming in a new year.
There’s no denying that 2020 has been a challenging year for businesses and individuals across the board, but we’re fortunate that – thanks to our fantastic team and ability to adapt – we’ve managed to keep our operations running as normal and have continued to provide the same high-quality service to all our customers.
So, we couldn’t end the year without saying a massive ‘thank you’ to all our employees, clients and friends of the business, for their unwavering support and commitment throughout the past 12 months.
We look forward to working with you all again in 2021.
Christmas opening and closing times
Over the festive period our opening hours will look a little different, so please take note of the below, if you wish to contact us:
· Wednesday 23rd December – open as normal
· Thursday 24th December – closed
· Friday 25th December – closed
· Monday 28th December – closed
· Tuesday 29th December – restricted pre-booked openings
· Wednesday 30th December – restricted pre-booked openings
· Thursday 31st December – restricted pre-booked openings
· Friday 1st January – closed
· Monday 4th January – office reopens as normal
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch. You can reach the team via 0330 124 4848 or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.